In the third week of March, a total of 42 entries and 4 exits were recorded at Kabasa and Qansaxley camps in Dolow. This week, entries are much higher than last week (27 entries). Most of the new arrivals this week cited lack of food as their reason for displacement (89%). The remainder cited rejoining family (11%).
- Somalia — Baidoa Movement Trend Tracking (30 March —5 April 2018)
- Somalia — Baidoa Movement Trend Tracking (23—29 March 2018)